Monday, August 09, 2010

Aaj ka gyaan....

Every few days I repeat something like this...I do/say something utterly stupid that I immediately afterwards feel kind of guilty about for one of these reasons:
Either it is way too embarrassing for me (writing this post could turn out to be an example, or not) or it could have troubled/hurt someone. And then I hope  that people will forgive and/or forget. The funny part is that most of the times they do - which results in me forgetting and forgiving myself. Can you guess what is the consequence. The process is repeated just because it is forgotten by all. And it keeps on going this way until the day is reached when after having been subjected to this many times, a person can't take it any more. That is where a human bonding goes loose.

The lesson to be learnt is that even things well forgotten by people do get piled up somewhere in the memory.... and perhaps no one is friend enough to ignore everything all the time.

2 comments:

  1. True. Maybe you can make up by doing something utterly sensible that you immediately afterward feel kind of happy about! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so vibhav of you to say that :D

    ReplyDelete