Sunday, June 13, 2010

Do these sets ever meet?

{Childhood, love, heart, innocence, observation without judgment, etc}

{Adulthood, logic, mind, experience, judgment without observation, etc}

10 comments:

  1. well first of all hats off to you for putting your thoughts,your concerns so innovatively in the form of these sets....but I believe 'love' is there in the latter too...innocence is 'lost' but emotions 'last'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the time. And they meet violently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also believe love is there in the second set, but it has more logic and less of heart or innocence in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Do these sets ever meet?"
    A one-way bridge exists between the two sets. From one side the bridge is afar and we desperately want to cross over to the other side. But once we have crossed and moved on, and then we look back... that bridge becomes a distant memory an illusion and we are left yearning for the side we came from. Alas that bridge has been burned down, and all we have left of the first side is memories....memories of a beautiful childhood.

    (agar too much ho gaya hai then kindly ignore :D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It appears to me that Both are inherently connected bhai! Just like Light is less darkness, Darkness is less of light, health is less of disease, disease is less of health..No-thing exists without everything, and everything exists because of the presence of nothing.. Yin and Yang cannot exist without each other...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Saumya

    I think love blossoms in the latter when the child in you surfaces... dil to bachcha hai ji :)

    @vibhav

    perhaps, yes.. I don't even know what i meant when I said the two sets don't meet..

    @Geetanjali

    too much nahi hua.. :)

    utna one-way nahi hai, i think.. at least we can pretend to keep going back to the first set from time to time.. aasaan nahi hai, I agree..

    @Monica

    Existence ko to maine question kiya hi nahi tha.. i just asked (and I am not too sure why) whether one can belong to both sets.. pata nahi.. thoda bewakoofi waala sawaal tha shaayad..

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes in the universal set called life and only when there is no life that they dont meet and thus mean nothing on their own.

    bahut jyada 'life' ho gaya lagta hai :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. :).. i guess you are right..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I second Vibhav. They meet, and how!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too, I guess.. am really not sure of things these days :)

    ReplyDelete