'longing' and 'hope' are the vital keys to life...if you are not having them...you are not 'living'...just surviving...that's my point of view..."life is not that bad as we think"..cheer up..:)
for sure life is not bad.. and I am cheered up. But I think having no hope/longing is not that bad either.. will be able to say more about this only after some time of being in this state..
Dont lose hope :(
ReplyDelete'longing' and 'hope' are the vital keys to life...if you are not having them...you are not 'living'...just surviving...that's my point of view..."life is not that bad as we think"..cheer up..:)
ReplyDeleteWonderful ... Wonderful....
ReplyDelete@Phoenix
ReplyDelete:)
@Saumya
for sure life is not bad.. and I am cheered up. But I think having no hope/longing is not that bad either.. will be able to say more about this only after some time of being in this state..
@Monica
:).. indeed.
stopped finding out the source, eh? :)
ReplyDeletesource of?
ReplyDeletesource of happiness (memories, love, etc.)!
ReplyDeleteI think sometimes a bit less of knowledge is blissful..
sure is.. but the choice is not ours always.
ReplyDelete