Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weird dream last night...

I dreamt that I had, while traveling, left my bag somewhere and gone to the toilet and when I returned, my passport was not there in the bag. And the rest of the dream was just about the struggle of trying to find it until I got fed up and woke up :D

Any interpretations, anyone?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it seems nobody wants to be a dream interpreter... quite a fancy task though!! My two cents: Dreams are in most cases a reflection of what happened during the day or what was or has been on your mind. So, I would say was a mix of what happened that evening (loosing you muffler in the tram) and the thought/longing to go back to India asap...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The day was much more eventful than losing that muffler in the tram but more on this later :)

    your interpretation is probably correct but agar india se aate hi waapis jaane ka sochoonga, phir to zindagi chal chuki :D

    PS: I wonder how this mistake of writing 'loosing' instead of 'losing' so common that even people very proficient in the language keep making that mistake.

    ReplyDelete