Friday, December 11, 2009

random once again...

Ek mahanubhaav ne kaafi arse pehle farmaaya

"Woods are lovely, dark and deep
But I have promises to keep
And miles to go, before I sleep
And miles to go, before I sleep"

Ek aur mahanubhaav ne lagbhag usi samay farmaaya (too lazy to check the exact dates)

"What is this life if full of care
We have no time to stand and stare"

Ab kya kaha jaaye. Baatein to dono sahi lagti hain. Waise bhi dono bade log hain. Sahi hi bol rahe honge. Lekin dono baatein sahi hone mein kuchh mushqil si lagti hai.

The only logical way I can (or probably want to) come up with to be consistent with both the above is to make promises about 'staying in the woods' so that I could keep my promises while I 'stand and stare'.

-------------------

Yun to kaha karte hain hum ki

"Dil jo bhi kahega, maanenge"

lekin

"Aaj phir dil ne ik tamanna ki, aaj phir dil ko hum ne samjhaaya"

-------------------

'It's only words and words are all I have' ... if only they could 'take your heart away' ....

-------------------

Am going a little crazy over the last few months, as you can imagine from the last some posts on the blog including this one. No, it isn't too much work.. just generally, it is in the air :D. A much needed break coming up. Coming home in 4 days time for about 4 weeks. So, this is the last post of the year. Next post, next year. Till then, wishing all readers a very happy beginning to 2010. May all of you find lots to cheer about.

-------------------

This is the 99th post on this blog. The logical conclusion is that the next post will be the 100th. Hence, it has to be special. It will be. Watch out.

4 comments:

  1. Are you getting better or has it got something to do with just Air? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...acha hai. Have a good trip back home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the first poet was disappointed that it is so. Maybe he's just saying it whatthehellically.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @vasa

    :)

    @Taps

    thanks ... waise ab to trip almost khatam :)

    @vibhav

    that is an interesting perspective.. it is always hard to disagree with you..

    ReplyDelete